Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

oh and i dont know if it is coinsidence or no, but 2 days ago i sugested to make paprtys with more real people, like isa bart and mira henry,and BAM 2 days later mira henry visiting,if it is not a coinsidence, than they do take into considaration what people sugest, in that case respect to them, and many ++++ points to them!!! fuck they realy need to have a tiping method,to suport in cases like this 😂 @MelissaSergio if you have a bitcoin/ethereum adress post it here, i dont know about others but i will be tipping to suport whenever i see a good effort ☺️

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

cause he is the oly one that actually tryin, oh and bart, but andrew even trys once it get a litle warm up.

I agree. Like I said I don't hate Andrew and I have no problems with him. And this group needs more guys like him. The problem like you said is that it's ALWAYS him involved. They need more guys here to change up the dynamic to see some different people hook up. Condor could have been that guy but since he can never keep an erection I'm tired of seeing him even more than I'm tired of seeing Andrew.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

oh and i dont know if it is coinsidence or no, but 2 days ago i sugested to make paprtys with more real people, like isa bart and mira henry,and BAM 2 days later mira henry visiting,if it is not a coinsidence, than they do take into considaration what people sugest, in that case respect to them, and many ++++ points to them!!! fuck they realy need to have a tiping method,to suport in cases like this 😂 @MelissaSergio if you have a bitcoin/ethereum adress post it here, i dont know about others but i will be tipping to suport whenever i see a good effort ☺️

Yes.. mira&henry appoint their vacation to visit them hundred of km's away just because you mentioned :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes.. mira&henry appoint their vacation to visit them hundred of km's away just because you mentioned :biggrin:

i dont know where any of them is living,nor i know there plans, i said could be coinsedence, than lucky strike, or if it was, why melissa didnt said,just wait?or throw some sighn?

anyway i'm happy,and still i would like to to be able to tip them directly, for anything that anyone finds trully nice move.

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

they live in the same time-zone (GMT +3)

Did you see the size of russia at gmt +3? :biggrin: there are point separated thousands of km's

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i dont know where any of them is living,nor i know there plans, i said could be coinsedence, than lucky strike, or if it was, why melissa didnt said,just wait?or throw some sighn?

anyway i'm happy,and still i would like to to be able to tip them directly, for anything that anyone finds trully nice move.

Weird.. since you understand the language..  

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Did you see the size of russia at gmt +3? :biggrin: there are point separated thousands of km's

yeah, but since they had a lot of interaction with A&A, Darcie and M&S in the past, I always assumed they are in the same geographical location

• Like 1