Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

The whole crap about yesterday was all about people expecting them to do what they very clearly will NOT do, with some people actually trying to make some kind of argument that M/S should swing because certain people expect them to.

Also when you say more adventurous couples, there are currently 8 couples on VH that full swing and hardly anybody makes posts in their threads.

I probably missed that argument, I have seen people expressing their frustration at their unsuccessful attempts or shows , but never seen anyone demanding them to do that. Like I said if they stop pretending, there will be no expectation. 

I correct my sentence : hopefully we will have more adventurous and attractive swingers (like A&A or Issac&Ella) to make viewers happy.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

NIcole and Karl are a boring couple that has zero social life. That's like saying M/S should stop inviting friends over so people don't expect them to swing which I think is just ridiculous.

They are not boring. she is a beautiful girl and I love watching her. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I probably missed that argument, I have seen people expressing their frustration at their unsuccessful attempts or shows , but never seen anyone demanding them to do that. Like I said if they stop pretending, there will be no expectation. 

I correct my sentence : hopefully we will have more adventurous and attractive swingers (like A&A or Issac&Ella) to make viewers happy.

I have a question for everyone who reads this

If they don't swing then why the fuck did they do a threesome with condor 

Isn't That the reason why some might think they are ready for the next step which is to swap or I'm I wrong 

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 2

Well, no one remembers poor Condor pigeons? They are more open to enjoying and having fun than it seems, but it's really not going to be contiturely or maybe they've just gone through a stage where they've realized they don't have the same motivation. I give you my credit even if it doesn't always work out for all parties.

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't think they are pretending being anything, they are just having fun the way they want..  it's some  who watch that creates that fantasy and it's from there that comes the delusion, not from what they do. 

does anyone at this point expects janice&olivia&connor&colin swap?? why not?? they also have sex side by side for months, and even worse because the guys already had orgies.. but still, nothing there about "expectactions"

well, the second part of your statement is counter argument for the first part. there is no expectation because there is no pretend there. 

• Upvote 1

Incredulous Come On GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

All of this started with the threesome with condor

It was the attention to that whole ordeal that generated this expectation or how can I say this.... fuckery of nonsense 

They got the bonus of attention from that now everytime they have people over we jump the gun always and that maybe are fault but we damn sure didn't create it

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

well, the second part of your statement is counter argument for the first part. there is no expectation because there is no pretend there. 

It don't, because i don't expect they swap also and don't think they are pretending nothing.. what i tried to understand is why the same people doesn't complain there also when they are doing the same thing over and over again

• Like 1