Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Will you now repeat that to all of the other cc members who are here even more then I am? I’ll be waiting for that one. Jabbath has about 20000 more posts then me. Go ahead, let him have it. 

See, this is what people do to me. They don’t like what I have to say about the tenants and the site and they don’t have a decent counter argument and so they attack me personally. 

No one else said that they are super busy and have no time and than had a record of msg here, but my point is, I’m tired seeing your msgs that makes no sence, First you complain that vh is not a voyeur site any more, than saying how much you love Melissa,than complaining that they do not swing, than writing 3 post of how Melissa didnt follow your advise ( why the fuck should she follow it? 🤔🤔) than saying if Melissa is sure about following the swinger life, and than complaining that they don’t swing 🤯🤯🤯🤯 than saying  about death threats (if you have them than it’s for some reason 🤔🤔🤔) than calling it scam, the other half you try to combine in a post philosophy/psychology/science fiction/ demand/ witch it’s just to much for me to read, I just believe you are not addicted to the site but you are doing everything to drive attention,and when people argue, you are going defense mode, I’m just saying maybe you should take a break and look for a therapist? Always with love and peace 😘

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

I just believe you are not addicted to the site but you are doing everything to drive attention,and when people argue, you are going defense mode

It is about freaking time that somebody else has finally figured this out. He's been like this for over 3 years now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It is about freaking time that somebody else has finally figured this out. He's been like this for over 3 years now.

The problem is she has no problem going against people and tenants here but can't even take it when somebody reps a post she does not like. 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

the party which we know was never planned as a party but just a meeting.

thanks Jab for clarifying that, and forgive us for being so naive to think it was gonna be a great party! 

gg2c.png

So now that we know it was merely a business meeting, everyone please stop with complaining ! why do you expect them to entertain you in the middle of a very serious business meeting.🤔 come on guys and girls you should know better.🤩

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The actual complaint is relevant and true.

It would be when VHTV actually announced a swingers party on their site. Then subscribers really had a reason to complain. But neither of them happened at all. So complaining about nothing basically. 

Just now, bluewinner said:

thanks Jab for clarifying that, and forgive us for being so naive to think it was gonna be a great party! 

gg2c.png

So now that we know it was merely a business meeting, everyone please stop with complaining ! why do you expect them to entertain you in the middle of a very serious business meeting.🤔 come on guys and girls you should know better.🤩

Reading all the posts here helps sometimes. So you should have known too 😉 By the way it was you who added the words "very serious business" to the meeting. I never said that. 

17 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

No one else said that they are super busy and have no time and than had a record of msg here, but my point is, I’m tired seeing your msgs that makes no sence, First you complain that vh is not a voyeur site any more, than saying how much you love Melissa,than complaining that they do not swing, than writing 3 post of how Melissa didnt follow your advise ( why the fuck should she follow it? 🤔🤔) than saying if Melissa is sure about following the swinger life, and than complaining that they don’t swing 🤯🤯🤯🤯 than saying  about death threats (if you have them than it’s for some reason 🤔🤔🤔) than calling it scam, the other half you try to combine in a post philosophy/psychology/science fiction/ demand/ witch it’s just to much for me to read, I just believe you are not addicted to the site but you are doing everything to drive attention,and when people argue, you are going defense mode, I’m just saying maybe you should take a break and look for a therapist? Always with love and peace 😘

Agree with everything you said except the thing with the threats. There is no reason at all to threaten people. If somebody did this to Amy it is not tolerable. 

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Reading all the posts here helps sometimes. So you should have known too 😉 By the way it was you who added the words "very serious business" to the meeting. I never said that. 

yes, I should have. but I am merely a normal CC member. I don't have access to all the secrets and inside information, so as naive as I am, when I saw VHTV tweets about a Great party I believed it. not knowing it was just a meeting😏

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes, I should have. but I am merely a normal CC member. I don't have access to all the secrets and inside information, so as naive as I am, when I saw VHTV tweets about a Great party I believed it. not knowing it was just a meeting😏

Sorry do not get me wrong. Nothing personal against you. Groomy said it here. Of course you could not read it all. Peace my friend.