B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2

A new low has been reached but at least they have shown us what real life ***** they really are on the outside; this time they’ve brought their breakfast back to eat. As if they hadn’t had enough since yesterday 😡 time for a clear out!

12 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Come on, we all do silly things in life. Have a naughty one-nighter with a guy while "on vacation" is fine 😏

Precisely what you would do in a city like Barcelona.

Not if you have a bf somewhere else 😉

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

A new low has been reached but at least they have shown us what real life ***** they really are on the outside; this time they’ve brought their breakfast back to eat. As if they hadn’t had enough since yesterday 😡 time for a clear out!

Eh not so sure if they are ***** if they choose to hump it up with guys. I mean definitely most of us had a few one-nighters before we got hitched.

And clear out? No way, I like Anabella, Damira, Megan & Debby. If you mean Fiby, by all means please. Get her out of here asap!

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Un nuovo livello basso è stato raggiunto, ma almeno ci hanno mostrato quello che la vita reale troie sono veramente al di fuori; questa volta hanno portato la colazione tornare a mangiare. Come se non avessero avuto abbastanza da ieri 😡 tempo per una chiara fuori!

I think this is excessive to say, surely it was a mistake to bring 3 "boys" because in the end it was EVERYTHING for NOTHING, but not the offenses

il y a 11 minutes, Fagen a dit :

Not if you have a bf somewhere else 😉

Unfortunately we all know in reality, this really don't mean anything.

But if he is her husband, they are legally married to each other, then yes. I believe in this.