B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

FUUUUCCCKKK 😱 Ho appena perso quello che deve essere stato la mattina del secolo !!!! Questo è ciò che RLC dovrebbe essere più su! Avevo amato aver catturato che vivono! Vorrei che Ripetere le più spesso! Portare la casa dopo-feste!

Ah so you want see come guys and don t fuck?

10 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Ah so you want see come guys and don t fuck?

The spontanity, the unexpected, and the possibillity of something happening. That's the excitement, 1000 times better than any pre-arranged show. And there was some fucking this morning!

• Like 3

Proprio ora, ED2 ha detto:

La spontaneità, l'inaspettato, e la possibillity di Qualcosa Che Accade. Questo e l'emozione, 1000 Volte meglio di Qualsiasi spettacolo pre-Organizzato. E C'era Qualche Cazzo of this Mattina!

But Yes it s good just don t was for notingh interesting  because never start

Above and beyond everything else, the main thing I really wanted to happen was to see if Anabella would cheat on her boyfriend with another guy and it was awesome that she went through with it. I hope she gets the urge to do it again and maybe and hopefully Debby will find a better guy who will perform better for next time.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Above and beyond everything else, the main thing I really wanted to happen was to see if Anabella would cheat on her boyfriend with another guy and it was awesome that she went through with it. I hope she gets the urge to do it again and maybe and hopefully Debby will find a better guy who will perform better for next time.

How do you know she has a bf??..That must be why she cried earlier....

betray your boyfriend in front of a camera to make money and please the viewer, it seems a bit excessive and unconventional, we have reached the limit, the more I look at these girls, the more I want to stay single

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Mauri said:

tradire il tuo ragazzo di fronte a una telecamera per fare soldi e compiacere lo spettatore, sembra un po 'eccessivo e non convenzionale, abbiamo raggiunto il limite, più guardo queste ragazze, più voglio restare single

This time i totally agree with you