leora gosta daquilo que faz 

ela veio para outros pais para estudar ou trabalhar e fica por algum tempo 

leora gosta de paul e eva ou cu e sua almofada azul que pula 

leora faz a via vida  O que outras pessoas estão dizendo

😍 😏 👫 👫 👭  😄 

todos os amigos 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Felix75 said:

are you not tired of discussing this yet?  This is her choice.  We can watch or not watch.  The rest matters only to her.  Again, all you say is just your opinion, and I don’t think it is so worrying about her.  Leora left Russia and is unlikely to return there at all.  She has friends here, as we have already seen, and there are probably more of them, and as for Paul, I already wrote that she was unhappy with him and made her choice.  This man raised his hands on her, grabbed her throat and with him she often cried. all this we have seen repeatedly in the old apartment. So why should she be with him?  She chose to leave Russia and this is her choice.Everything else is just speculation and the subjective opinion of everyone.  Therefore, it makes no sense to discuss the same thing here every time.  I don’t understand what you are trying to prove to anyone.  This is their choice. I personally don’t care for what reason this or that couple or girl is on the project, we are not entitled to say what is best for each of them, because each person is free in his choice.  In addition, we do not know all the circumstances.

Evidently YOU are not tired of the topic as you keep replying!

I'm making an observation and stating my opinion.  If you're OK watching what seems to be an unhappy person in a room bating for the camera, I'm good with that. It seems Leora feels she has no choice but to be that person whose life now plays for the cameras vs living life with a camera pointed on her - there is a difference. IMO she's made the (wrong) choice in accepting a mediocre quality of life and leaving family/friends behind. No doubt low self-esteem has set in.

People with dick in hand as she gets off, don't see the change (and don't care, which is fine).  I initially subscribed to RLC (back in the day) primarily to watch behavior - the naughty stuff was a nice bonus (ref: anyone remember Jennicam?). Leora is not happy with her current living arrangement. It's obvious if you observe behavior.  I'd much rather she return to 'family and friends' and display her talents on Chaturbate.

• Like 4

Guest Felix75

Evidently YOU are not tired of the topic as you keep replying!

I'm making an observation and stating my opinion.  If you're OK watching what seems to be an unhappy person in a room bating for the camera, I'm good with that. It seems Leora feels she has no choice but to be that person whose life now plays for the cameras vs living life with a camera pointed on her - there is a difference. IMO she's made the (wrong) choice in accepting a mediocre quality of life and leaving family/friends behind. No doubt low self-esteem has set in.

People with dick in hand as she gets off, don't see the change (and don't care, which is fine).  I initially subscribed to RLC (back in the day) primarily to watch behavior - the naughty stuff was a nice bonus (ref: anyone remember Jennicam?). Leora is not happy with her current living arrangement. It's obvious if you observe behavior.  I'd much rather she return to 'family and friends' and display her talents on Chaturbate.

only you are not happy because you have been writing this for 3 months now.  Lol  The problem is only in your head. 😄

12 hours ago, ILSTRONZO said:

she's getting paid to stay at home and masturbate...

She gets paid to stay at home.  The Masturbation is a Bonus.   Tenants are under No Obligation whatsoever to do anything if they don't want to.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Howard said:

Na sicher. Aber Langeweile und Einsamkeit werden auf ihr lasten. Es ist offensichtlich. Muss kein Abonnent sein, um es zu sehen. 

In der alten Wohnung fehlte ihr nicht die Liebe - ihr fehlte die Zuneigung (von Paul). An diesem neuen Ort scheint ihr jede Zutat für eine anständige Lebensqualität zu fehlen. Keine Zuneigung. Keine menschliche (oder tierische) Interaktion. Keine greifbaren Freundschaften. ..und so weiter. Abgesehen davon, dass sie eine Wohnung zum Schlafen hat, hat ihre innere Existenz keine Bedeutung.

In der alten Wohnung war zudem alles viel wärmer, Leora fühlte sich wohl hat genäht, gemalt und schön dekoriert, gesungen und getanzt.

In der neuen Wohnung ist alle so ungemütlich wie bei Voyeur-house

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She gets paid to stay at home.  The Masturbation is a Bonus.   Tenants are under No Obligation whatsoever to do anything if they don't want to.  

If she doesn't bate, she wont have a home.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1