B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #4

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i know you have, i've been here since the beginning my damn self.  you know what's going on!!!

yes I do and I  talked to a lot of the girls that have been on rlc..   and it has been fun tonight but I need to get back to the real life .so night to all.. and don't never give up the fight of life its worth the fight 

Just now, bud2966 said:

yes I do and I  talked to a lot of the girls that have been on rlc..   and it has been fun tonight but I need to get back to the real life .so night to all.. and don't never give up the fight of life its worth the fight 

Amen Bud....goodnight!

Just now, bud2966 said:

Night gents. 

9 hours ago, mkm2222 said:

Hello guys, 

As I notices here the majority don't like to see guys as guests in B4, while I am in RLC for it, i renew my subscription  once I see an "after party".. bad thing i missed the one which happened at first days of August.

my question  for the old members here, how often these parties happened ?  

Way too seldom, in my opinion! If you don't count boyfriend visits, but only true hookups from an afterparty, I'd say maybe once a year. Too bad! I love that!

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Way too seldom, in my opinion! If you don't count boyfriend visits, but only true hookups from an afterparty, I'd say maybe once a year. Too bad! I love that!

I'd love to see one of the girls bring home a female hookup once in a while. 😁