Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

11 hours ago, brian smith said:

Forgive me if I have got this wrong and I say it with no disrespect to anyone ..That my idea of a forum is in fact to offer one's opinion to the subject your all interested in namely the Rlc Project..

I held back for a while to get some peoples opinions on the new position they have put the Queen of Ass in.

Quite a few said that the Camera's were not much good in their current positions and in fact worse in some respect to what they had in Siberia..

My criticism of what I have been saying is solely to try to get the attention of Rlc and hope and it is hope that if enough people were falling short of joining the Project because of reasons already mentioned it might reach home with them..

As to me writing on my own with a lone voice I see no chance they will in fact listen for that lone voice reason..

Much better to get some feedback on here from disgruntled could be applicants that might make a difference..

If you are settleling for Leora in her current place that's fine and as you say good to have her back...and also if you are not bothered about the angle of the camera's or distance that's fine too...

I really want people who are bothered on here to voice their opinion about it though not people who are not..

Loss me on the glass analogy don't really apply to what as been said...

Thanks for your contribution and thoughts  though much appreciated.. 🙂

I was not going to say this but I will repeat that anything I say is totally my own opinion and I have not been coerced in any way by anyone before making this contribution and I completely and totally respect the views of others..

Hey sorry, man. Sometimes I get a bit salty on here and I am constantly getting myself in trouble. Not even sure I was reacting entirely to just you as I was reading multiple people's comments on multiple forums.

10 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If you need the camera angles changed my six years experience you would need to direct your comments to Leora. See is a professional and reads our comments, she has the power to get them fixed and it's in her best interest to have them fixed for you. Just about every new member bangs on about the camera's. I'll leave it to you to either try RLC by emailing them or asking Leora  for assistance. 

I can remember earlier in the year year when there was a fan blocking camera 10 in the old apartment it took weeks to get the fan moved.

I only remember the fan blocking her one day when she did a special session. It was moved by the next day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brian smith said:

I remember on a forum once like this one... a guy got away with posing to be a girl he got away with it for ages..nothing surprises me any more...

They all went silent  on the forum when they found out... did not show for ages especially the ones that went out their way to suck up to her/him....

Yeah as I say Nasty Fuckers out there...

I don't always believe what I see, neither do I disbelieve what I don't see. I do believe though what I know to be fact. And that has served me pretty well for many years. 

• Like 1