Sicilia & Pablo (2019) Part #1

Guest Just In

1 minute ago, life+90 said:

I'm just laughing at those who say fake.😂😁

I just ignore them. 99% of everything on VH is fake but feel like they're making some profound statement when they say one particular apartment is "fake." I don't care anymore. This is type of stuff I like to see. I liked when Archi did it last night and I'm liking what I'm seeing now.

• Like 1

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I just ignore them. 99% of everything on VH is fake but feel like they're making some profound statement when they say one particular apartment is "fake." I don't care anymore. This is type of stuff I like to see. I liked when Archi did it last night and I'm liking what I'm seeing now.

Totally agree.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I didn't said the sex was fake.. i said they was playing the pamela&joseph apartment fake roleplay.. probably it's from the english, not good enough. for some to get it.. but not a problem 

53 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

There is no problem even being brother.. she and pablo don't have anything besides the name at the title of the apartment :biggrin:

and an extensive opening fuck without condom. I call this either a trusting connectedness or bottomless recklessness.

2 minutes ago, born1950 said:

and an extensive opening fuck without condom. I call this either a trusting connectedness or bottomless recklessness.

He's have a condom.. the first failed and she get another for him to put .. but don't get surprise to see people don't use condoms in many places .. that means nothing for them