B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

Just now, firewall said:

i am not sure jessica will stay long time here with this situation, she is not lucky to be with sara and stella it's not funny to watch

Someone sayed she would stay one month,so just few weeks to go for her.

1 minute ago, firewall said:

i have this feeling also she will stay only one month here , my membership finish in 2 weeks so it's good for me

That was i read in were,maybe she will stay more,personaly i don't enjoy her much(show in shower,show in bed,show in kitchen),but she kinda gives a good zen vibe,if she wasn't so much shows i would actually dig her.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That was i read in were,maybe she will stay more,personaly i don't enjoy her much(show in shower,show in bed,show in kitchen),but she kinda gives a good zen vibe,if she wasn't so much shows i would actually dig her.

i watch her because it remind me the good old time on rlc during her first visit in 2016 but she is not with the good girls in B1 she make her life alone here it's not very pleasant to watch for me

34 minutes ago, firewall said:

i watch her because it remind me the good old time on rlc during her first visit in 2016 but she is not with the good girls in B1 she make her life alone here it's not very pleasant to watch for me

In my opinion b1 gone "down the toilet" when the two last girls leaved and then Stella leaved b2 and joined b1.Sara just in few time actualy looks worst.But well things are what they are.

1 hour ago, firewall said:

She just left for party with the other girls so hopefully they will have a good time together. I really enjoy this girl and hope she stays more than a month.