B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

2 hours ago, timber said:

That is a dumb argument. And one I've never made.

Edit: for instance, you could totally convince me that Sara is actually bi.

I would even argue Sofie is bi, but it doesn't make her shows any less obvious, fake and cold.

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sara masturbating. She has a beautiful pubic area and she keeps it nicely groomed. I would love to lick her pussy. By the way the young man she fucked loved to play with her asshole while he was fucking her. She allowed it for a while then would slap his hand to stop it. He licked her asshole a lot too. My kind of nasty.

I love some hairs! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

I guess I was wrong, thought the guys would be back again tonight for sure or early morning, but seeing all girls are in bed I guess not. Great 🙂

I wonder if the guys will stop by and ring the doorbell around 0500. May listen around that time as most of the apartments are inactive and its only 1900 here.

Edited: I listened until 0545 and the doorbell never sounded.

If anyone thinks this girls and dudes(at least most of times)aren't being paid to expose their intimacy and sexual life then is being absolutely delusional.No one do this things for free,that's why we see for exemple the girls daily(mainly at night)preparing the shows..is nit because they want(at least most of times)its because is their job and one of the tasks of it,same when you see a girl with legs open bating directly to cam..is not because she wants to please you.it's what she being paid for and its a way of getting more users(paid ones)to site.Things are like they are..other exemple..masha sister.We seen her having sex,naked all the time for some time.latest times she appeared in cams.she even get dressed more hided to not show nudity..no money..no good stuff for viewers to see.This girls(in general)don't care a shitt about us,They are workers of rlc(the time they are in site).

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

I guess I was wrong, thought the guys would be back again tonight for sure or early morning, but seeing all girls are in bed I guess not. Great 🙂

What did i sayed..This events with dudes(with one or other exception)only last few days(probably to fish a couple more payed users)then place returns to usual stuff,just the girls in house and girls with dudes outside of cams.But is possible the dudes return today for a little more time..

in the next life, me too, I also want to be a girl on vacation, I have already worked for four hours and they are always in bed, after all they have had a very intense activity in the last days

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

If anyone thinks this girls and dudes(at least most of times)aren't being paid to expose their intimacy and sexual life then is being absolutely delusional.No one do this things for free,that's why we see for exemple the girls daily(mainly at night)preparing the shows..is nit because they want(at least most of times)its because is their job and one of the tasks of it,same when you see a girl with legs open bating directly to cam..is not because she wants to please you.it's what she being paid for and its a way of getting more users(paid ones)to site.Things are like they are..other exemple..masha sister.We seen her having sex,naked all the time for some time.latest times she appeared in cams.she even get dressed more hided to not show nudity..no money..no good stuff for viewers to see.This girls(in general)don't care a shitt about us,They are workers of rlc(the time they are in site).

as I said before, if RLC uses the same VHTV system, participants are paid for the views they have of customers

31 minutes ago, Sergio said:

as I said before, if RLC uses the same VHTV system, participants are paid for the views they have of customers

It's probably yes.For exemple if they weren't payed to put the night shows why would they bother,it's all a matter of money,neither the girls or rlc gives a fuck about us,all about profits(to be fair most of companies are),could be also that when they sign contract they agree to do regular shows,that way suposly they will attract more uses and therefore more money enters.