Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #3

happyone

Personaly i hope this means Masha will start doing stuff with her nuns,a couple of them are actualy cute and could be fun to watch.Maybe Masha and guest dude can go a couple weeks vacations and one of the guest nuns can stay in house with some dude.

• Upvote 1

Masha has taken a picture of the destroyed boy.
maybe as a tophy (Man eater) 🙂
she saw that her guest did not work so well and was not liked at the RLC viewers
Masha is an artist and has to deal with defeat and criticism
I think she will invite other visitors in the future, if she can decide freely

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

Masha has taken a picture of the destroyed boy.
maybe as a tophy (Man eater) 🙂
she saw that her guest did not work so well and was not liked at the RLC viewers
Masha is an artist and has to deal with defeat and criticism
I think she will invite other visitors in the future, if she can decide freely

We will know when he leaves because she will do the usual "Goodbye" photoshoot,maybe is just this weekend,but judging how they already sleeping closer..this guest is to last at least one week,two even.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

We will know when he leaves because she will do the usual "Goodbye" photoshoot,maybe is just this weekend,but judging how they already sleeping closer..this guest is to last at least one week,two even.

it can be
Maybe it's better to have this guest than no guest

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Personaly i hope this means Masha will start doing stuff with her nuns,a couple of them are actualy cute and could be fun to watch.Maybe Masha and guest dude can go a couple weeks vacations and one of the guest nuns can stay in house with some dude.

Where do you draw this conclusion my friend?

Lol,now we have to choose..or we watch with color image but with almost no sound in cam6 or we watch black and white image with sound in cam7.But it's understandable their issues,5,6 days isn't enought to fix a couple cams.

• Upvote 1