Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #3

happyone

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope he is okay,just seen him running arround the house playing with the other one.

It is often difficult with food for cats
eat one day, suddenly not at the other
or they vomit
I have two, and I know that🐱🙁

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, rado07 said:

It is often difficult with food for cats
eat one day, suddenly not at the other
or they vomit
I have two, and I know that🐱🙁

Indeed,i also have cats and is like you say.But usualy when they are really sick(something serious)they just stay layed down and not moving much,glad to see the white cat running already,good sign😀.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Fake hair ,fake boobs, fake loves, fake talent ,fake under maintenance, drugs - hallucinations. What quality and outlook this apartment has; Nothing! No prospect, no salvation!

My friend..Masha "sister" is all natural,100% pure beauty.The rest..i cant say you are wrong hehe.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

My friend..Masha "sister" is all natural,100% pure beauty.The rest..i cant say you are wrong hehe.

Are you talking about the girl in the white blouse doing Masha's hair???  If so, I was told that she was not her sister, just a friend. (Now I sound like Harley--LOL)

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Are you talking about the girl in the white blouse doing Masha's hair???  If so, I was told that she was not her sister, just a friend. (Now I sound like Harley--LOL)

I know happy,but for me she will always be "masha sister".☺️.

• Like 1

Guest hacıvat
20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

let us not forget bogdan's sister when mention about sisters.