Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

Cela fait un mois et demi que je suis de nouveau sur RLC et j’ai capturé déjà 13 vidéo inédite de leora, par message certain me demande de leur passer en priver une vidéo je ne le ferait pas, après tout je ne connais pas les personne et j’ai pas envie de voir mes vidéos publier et me faire de nouveau bannir, donc si le logiciel qui supprime les filigrame existe et que c’est pas un fake, vous pouvais me le passer en message priver et là je posterai des vidéos de leora

It's been a month and a half that I'm back on RLC and I have already captured 13 unpublished video of leora, by message some ask me to pass them by depriving a video I would not, after all I do not know the nobody and I do not want to see my videos published and banished again, so if the software that removes the filigram exists and it's not a fake, you could pass it to me in message deprive and there I will post leora's videos

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wingtsun said:

Cela fait un mois et demi que je suis de nouveau sur RLC et j’ai capturé déjà 13 vidéo inédite de leora, par message certain me demande de leur passer en priver une vidéo je ne le ferait pas, après tout je ne connais pas les personne et j’ai pas envie de voir mes vidéos publier et me faire de nouveau bannir, donc si le logiciel qui supprime les filigrame existe et que c’est pas un fake, vous pouvais me le passer en message priver et là je posterai des vidéos de leora

It's been a month and a half that I'm back on RLC and I have already captured 13 unpublished video of leora, by message some ask me to pass them by depriving a video I would not, after all I do not know the nobody and I do not want to see my videos published and banished again, so if the software that removes the filigram exists and it's not a fake, you could pass it to me in message deprive and there I will post leora's videos

Wouldn't THAT be nice! Can't say I blame you.

• Like 1

I have noticed Leora's recent interplay with her outside environment. When the weather permits, she has begun to venture out onto her balcony in some state of nakedness. Her enticement of a potential voyeur can easily be missed, however, especially when she gyrates her naked ass for hours in front of her kitchen counter, because of the misplacement of the cameras in her apartment. With the amount of time she has her balcony door open while naked, she is clearly showing to whomever has powerful enough binoculars to see. Camera number 4 in her bathroom is clearly superfluous and should be reassigned to better capture the spaces that Leora most often occupies. Just a friendly suggestion.