B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Lei sembra cadere fuori con un bel po 'di ragazze e sembra pensare che sia Queen Bee, imo ... Allora il re Bee fa la sua apparizione mensile 😒 ... Solo dicendo  😉

I think people from outside just want to always find the flaw in everything, it's normal I think girls make friends, some more and some less, not everyone has to get along, and saying "King" and "Queen" means that you party biased against it and I don't see anything strange that the boyfriend has come to visit her, since at the same time it is a couple that has gone along with everyone, certainly problems were not created

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Theblacknight04 said:

I think people from outside just want to always find the flaw in everything, it's normal I think girls make friends, some more and some less, not everyone has to get along, and saying "King" and "Queen" means that you party biased against it and I don't see anything strange that the boyfriend has come to visit her, since at the same time it is a couple that has gone along with everyone, certainly problems were not created

Ok