B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #3

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I thought I was imagining seeing someone as I watched Evelyn he appeared in the background.

I seen the same  thing,a dude was there and vanished to left side of cam(that cams don't catch.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems more people seen it also.Was a dude with one,or maybe two of the girls(they are still of cams).

Holly and Megan are in her room

Evelyn is in the kitchen

Debby and Cherry are on the terrace

so who is left to be off cam???

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

Holly and Megan are in her room

Evelyn is in the kitchen

Debby and Cherry are on the terrace

so who is left to be off cam???

Don't know,if you read more than one viewer seen the dude,he probably brought one of the girl she home and then he leaved.Man you really love to put my observations in cause..other day you say it was saying nonesense when a girl and dude leaved house to have sex..when the dude wasn't dressed,they were flirting and when they return the dude confirmed they just had sex..now i SEEN a dude in cams in b4..he vanished to left side of house cams don't catch..were he is now and with who i don't know..My Gess he brought one of te girls home..Probrably the same girl that vanish 15,16 hours few days ago..but again just my view of it.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't know,if you read more than one viewer seen the dude,he probably brought one of the girl she home and then he leaved.Man you really love to put the observations in cause..other day you say it was saying nonesense when a girl and dude leaved house to have sex..when the dude wasn't dressed,they were flirting and when they return the dude confirmed they just had sex..now i SEEN a dude in cams in b4..he vanished to left side of house cams don't catch..were he is now and with who i don't know..My Gess he brought one of te girls home..Probrably the same girl that vanish 15,16 hours few days ago..but again just my view of it.

Is this like the UFO sightings?

• Like 1