B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #3

31 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OMG Evelyn has a swim suit on in the tub with Holly, Megan and Cherry. WTF is that about. Is she that shy?

I thought maybe she was going swimming.... 🤣🤣🤣

On second thought I see there is water in the BATH TUB, "virtuous bathing" an all time new for RLC 🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OMG Evelyn has a swim suit on in the tub with Holly, Megan and Cherry. WTF is that about. Is she that shy?

Strange, as she bathed naked when alone yesterday.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Strange, as she bathed naked when alone yesterday.

I don't find that strange. She's feeling her way into the project. Bathing alone naked is a hell of a lot different to to bathing with a group of virtual strangers naked...She'll loosen up Ed...Adri's 1st bath there wasn't naked, and she turned out to be a star..😍

7 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As I said earlier, I think these girls are beginning to "game" the system. By that I mean Russian/ Ukrainian women who have friends (men and women) in Barcelona and they have found a company (RLC) that will pay their living expenses with some extra compensation thrown in for a few shows on camera, but their real life is outside the apartment/ house when they visit with their friends.

What you're describing has been the norm for a long time. The girls give shows instead of really sharing a part of their lives with the camera. 

There are a few exceptions every now and then, but for most girls, this project is just a simple source of money for which they are not really willing to give anything in return. 

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't find that strange. She's feeling her way into the project. Bathing alone naked is a hell of a lot different to to bathing with a group of virtual strangers naked...She'll loosen up Ed...Adri's 1st bath there wasn't naked, and she turned out to be a star..😍

Yeah, I take it as a good sign that she is more confident by herself. Less chance for joining silly shows. I love girls solo.

• Like 3