Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bitter face Melissa has over! She no longer enjoys, she wants to fuck more guys but she doesn't because Sergio later constantly reminds her of her in bad ways and with bad words. I dream of the possibility that the day will come that Melissa will be free to do whatever she wants and with whomever she wants! She's clearly not happy!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

What a bitter face Melissa has over! She no longer enjoys, she wants to fuck more guys but she doesn't because Sergio later constantly reminds her of her in bad ways and with bad words. I dream of the possibility that the day will come that Melissa will be free to do whatever she wants and with whomever she wants! She's clearly not happy!

I rather think they both were uncomfortable the way they tried to go to have sex with other people. There were a lot more arguments during that time. They are back to the things now they are comfortable with. They organize great parties and are nices hosts. Look how many hot girls lived in there place since they joined the site. For me this is totally okay. 

• Upvote 1