Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Más bien creo que ambos eran incómodos de la manera que trataron de ir a tener relaciones sexuales con otras personas. Había muchos más argumentos durante ese tiempo. Ellos están de vuelta a las cosas ahora que se sienta cómodo. Se organizan grandes fiestas y son anfitriones nices. Mira cómo muchas chicas calientes vivían allí lugar desde que se unieron al sitio. Para mí esto es totalmente aceptable. 

Jabbath, if you feel uncomfortable, the first thing you do is not participate in that, let alone in front of the cameras and thousands of spectators. That was premeditated in advance to try to create another type of spectacle, the problem is that if you do not know how to maintain it, the expectations are too high then expectations that they created because they wanted, neither more nor less! The problem is not only that, the problem is that they hardly have sex between them, a little blowjob and period! And I also think they're just doing it by trying to do something for the viewers. I think they've entered a loop they can't get out of, and my advice would be to abandon the project or at least for a while until they're ready for the show that's VH. Nothing else! Greetings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Jabbath, if you feel uncomfortable, the first thing you do is not participate in that, let alone in front of the cameras and thousands of spectators. That was premeditated in advance to try to create another type of spectacle, the problem is that if you do not know how to maintain it, the expectations are too high then expectations that they created because they wanted, neither more nor less! The problem is not only that, the problem is that they hardly have sex between them, a little blowjob and period! And I also think they're just doing it by trying to do something for the viewers. I think they've entered a loop they can't get out of, and my advice would be to abandon the project or at least for a while until they're ready for the show that's VH. Nothing else! Greetings.

I do not think the do the parties (Melissa & Sergio) to have sex. We know they have the best sex all on their own with nobody around. They organize parties and find many hot people for those parties. They participate to some extend until their limit of sexual interaction is reached. Spoken with all respect I do not think everybody has those expectations on Melissa & Sergio like you do. We know when it comes to group sex both are quite reluctant because of the reasons I just mentioned. So why expect a thing you know it won't happen? And why suggest them to leave? We would lose all the hot guests they find and miss great parties. They will leave when it is no longer fun for them. Until then I am happy to see them here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

By the way, Krista is beautiful but tonight she's especially pretty! I like Krista more and more!

Yes she took quite a time to get ready for the night. She is one of a kind. She can do all looks. From very cute to totally killing sexy. I know only one other girl we had on the site who can do that 💖💖💖

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No creo que el hacer las partes (Melissa y Sergio) para tener relaciones sexuales. Sabemos que tienen el mejor sexo todo por su cuenta con nadie alrededor. Se organizan fiestas y encuentran muchas personas calientes para esas partes. Participan en cierta medida hasta que se alcanza el límite de la interacción sexual. Hablado con todo respeto no creo que todo el mundo tiene esas expectativas sobre Melissa & Sergio como lo hace. Sabemos que cuando se trata de sexo en grupo que ambos son bastante reacios a causa de las razones que acabo de mencionar. Entonces ¿por qué esperar una cosa que sabe que no va a pasar? Y por qué sugieren que se vayan? Perderíamos todos los invitados calientes que encuentran y se pierda grandes partidos. Ellos se van cuando ya no es divertido para ellos. Hasta entonces estoy feliz de verlos aquí.

I'm sorry Jabbath, but I don't agree. With all due respect but they have become very predictable and very boring and their sex is far from the passion with which they did it at first. They wanted to take their show to another level and they haven't done it themselves. I think the hot guests could appear in any of the other apartments and perhaps with more interaction between the participants since many of them sure feel uncomfortable simply watching other couples have sex. I would definitely not like to have a couple next to it simply by looking and not even interacting with each other. I think your stage here is over for the moment.

• Like 1

Here is a list of people we would have never seen without Melissa & Sergio:

Ira & Dimi, Daniel & Domi, Isa & Bart, Leonie & Barney, Clarice & Sean, Condor, Aaron, Minnie, Patricia, Krista & Andrew, Pia & Sam, Ina & Jonas, Brenda, Nadine, Bianca, Ante, Trinity & Cage, Beryl & Stanley, Lora, Bethany & Craig, Ellis, Edward, Frieda, Pandora, Pam & Fred, Hayley & Jonathan, Cassandra, Holly, Joanna, Florence, Lily and not to forget Jax, Catdog 😻 and Cheburashka 🐭

And I am sure I forgot a lot of them...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Gudari said:

I'm sorry Jabbath, but I don't agree. With all due respect but they have become very predictable and very boring and their sex is far from the passion with which they did it at first. They wanted to take their show to another level and they haven't done it themselves. I think the hot guests could appear in any of the other apartments and perhaps with more interaction between the participants since many of them sure feel uncomfortable simply watching other couples have sex. I would definitely not like to have a couple next to it simply by looking and not even interacting with each other. I think your stage here is over for the moment.

As I said it is not about their sex. They tried to do things with other partners but both became uncomfortable so they stopped. It is them finding the guests. Do not forget they won't appear out of nowhere. I think you are not really fair to them at the moment.  That is why I continue to defend them. I agree their sex tonight was not hot but again that is not the main point. At the very beginning when they joined the site they did not have sex at all when guests was there. They do what they are comfortable with. 

• Like 1