Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melissa Sergio? Best sex?? I just split my sides from laughing so hard at that.

The two of them barely even have sex.. and I mean BARELY. I think that's why they're so quick to invite others like Condor here, so their guests can all provide the sexual activities without them having to be involved. Doesn't bother me though, and I've always said that even if you don't want to be adventurous, inviting friends that are adventurous is the next best thing. Melissa and Sergio may not be an exciting couple but they do keep their apartment exciting.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Melissa Sergio? Best sex?? I just split my sides from laughing so hard at that.

The two of them barely even have sex.. and I mean BARELY. I think that's why they're so quick to invite others like Condor here, so their guests can all provide the sexual activities without them having to be involved. Doesn't bother me though, and I've always said that even if you don't want to be adventurous, inviting friends that are adventurous is the next best thing. Melissa and Sergio may not be an exciting couple but they do keep their apartment exciting.

I think you got that wrong. I did not talk about the best sex on the site. Their personal best sex is what I meant