Leora - General Chat Topic September 2019 #6

happyone

Leora, I see your in one of those moods this morning. A very happy mood and if those legs are moving and squeezing I hope you get those panties soaking and I mean soaking wet to bad they are not the white ones.  

thanks for sharing. I'll be watching.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 3:15 PM, tom4301 said:

Could it be thats the real name of Leora "Edith Bunker" is....she is right now in bed with a cup from Starbucks with this name on it!?!  😉

LOL! Who did that? StnCld316, was that you? LMAO!

Now that your done Eating Leora, I GUESS what to guess what to wonder what to hope for. I caught the replay of the guest room dancing that was exciting to watch. I love it when you dance and tease yourself crazy.  I wish we could see a snapshot of what you see when you look outside from the guest room or the living room.  So we know how much your teasing the neighbors.

I also think that sexy butt of yours would look so hot with a print on each side from a good swat. but the question is does that thought even excite you?

I'll be watching thanks for sharing.

1 minute ago, Watcher212 said:

Now that your done Eating Leora, I GUESS what to guess what to wonder what to hope for. I caught the replay of the guest room dancing that was exciting to watch. I love it when you dance and tease yourself crazy.  I wish we could see a snapshot of what you see when you look outside from the guest room or the living room.  So we know how much your teasing the neighbors.

I also think that sexy butt of yours would look so hot with a print on each side from a good swat. but the question is does that thought even excite you?

I'll be watching thanks for sharing.

I am waiting patiently for baby to make her moves. Enjoy!