Leora - General Chat Topic September 2019 #6

happyone

2 hours ago, Watcher212 said:

This is not what I expected from Leora I never get to see live action. I am 😦

have to use replay all the time is not the same.  The US guys get real life sleeping.

How do you figure that out? When it is midnight in Prague it is anything from 5 to 7 hours ahead of America...For example it would be 6pm in New York or Miami, whereas midnight in Prague is 11pm in England, so seeing that much of her action is between 11 pm and 5 am in Prague I think the Americans have a distinct advantage over much of the rest of the world at the moment. Just my opinion.🤔

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

How do you figure that out? When it is midnight in Prague it is anything from 5 to 7 hours ahead of America...For example it would be 6pm in New York or Miami, whereas midnight in Prague is 11pm in England, so seeing that much of her action is between 11 pm and 5 am in Prague I think the Americans have a distinct advantage over much of the rest of the world at the moment. Just my opinion.🤔

Agree entirely. Unless by Americans he means Hawaiians?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Agree entirely. Unless by Americans he means Hawaiians?

• Possibly, but one state out of fifty is hardly a hardship is it? But even then it’s a twelve hour difference so midnight I’d midday in Hawaii.....Must be difficult to have such hardships 😂

You need to follow the jugghead. He knows when Leora is hot and ready! LOL!  Seriously, though, there is no tried and true method. jimbo4 knows more about her than anyone. Follow his advice. he seems to be pretty knowledgeable. I watch what he says.

• Like 2