It does amaze me how long she sleeps. I know she works in a world that involves late nights but she does spend huge amounts of time sitting in the apartment watching TV or on her PC. How she keeps her wonderful figure is beyond me. She eats but never moves more than a few metres for hours on end!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

These two ban sleep longer than anyone I ever known. The lazy fuckers (especially Nora) have been asleep for over 13 hours.

Nora did actually stagger out of bed to watch TV (never done that before has she!!) and have a bowl of soup (never done that before has she!) but then being exhausted staggered back to bed again.

Sleeping so long cannot be healthy. This pair must be unwell. No solid foods and TV watching all day. And they are supposed to be models selling the life dream!!!!

6 or 7 hours is my average, usually interrupted for at least 2 trips to the toilet!!!! So fucking annoying but a sign of age I guess!!!

Nora just proved tonight that no matter how long she sleeps when she decides to fuck she is the BEST by a fucking country mile!!!!

Nora forever - just stay awake more!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Squirrel

bunch of sleep haters in this thread

Very few members of the Nora/Leora/Maya fan club are sleep haters. As far as we are concerned, these women can sleep any time they want in our beds. We'll even tuck them in at night after a long full-body internal & external massage.

Hell, I'll bet Van & NLjunior would even let them eat crackers in bed (I know I would...). :)