it is strange
since two days, but her luggage is still in the middle of the hall
they only have this suitcase and two backpacks
it is questionable if they stay longer

Sorry,
have not seen a small suitcase in BR
still strange

49 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

When Lana bates, it's amazing to see,  but you better have excellent patience to actually see her do it, so if you don't mind seeing a man's penis and his nude butt, just to see anything sexual from her, then you are at the right place.

I agree. I still think to this day that Lana does the best solo sessions out of any girl on RLC or VH. But here's the problem; in their old house Robert used to work and Lana would sometimes do it while he was at work and she had the house to herself. Now that their on vacation, Robert will most likely be in the house a lot more which means there won't be much opportunity for her to do her solo sessions, and that's if she has any opportunity at all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

"I still think to this day that Lana does the best solo sessions out of any girl on RLC or VH".

I would love to respond this way, thank goodness for Leora, because without her, my hard-earned money towards this membership would have been wasted by always seeing Lana working at the kitchen table...... which is not drilling to me, that seems to happen on a consistent daily basis.

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I would love to respond this way, thank goodness for Leora, because without her, my hard-earned money towards this membership would have been wasted by always seeing Lana working at the kitchen table...... which is not drilling to me, that seems to happen on a consistent daily basis.

Yes you right she is first class show girl. But I don't one cent to watch her sohws

3 hours ago, rebliz said:

Yes you right she is first class show girl. But I don't one cent to watch her sohws

So let me understand what you're trying to say, is that you would rather spend a lot of money to watch no show, but don't get me wrong, because I like Lana, and there has been plenty of showgirl moments from Lana, like the day she bated on top of the kitchen counter and many times she gave us a singing and sexy dancing show, with the extra bonus of her obviously bating for the camera, and that's the girl(Lana), I am waiting to see in this apartment

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

So let me understand what you're trying to say, is that you would rather spend a lot of money to watch no show, but don't get me wrong, because I like Lana, and there has been plenty of showgirl moments from Lana, like the day she bated on top of the kitchen counter and many times she gave us a singing and sexy dancing show, with the extra bonus of her obviously bating for the camera, and that's the girl(Lana), I am waiting to see in this apartment

I don't read your comment

Lt me make easy for you with short words I pay nothing to see all of them period