COV - Lana & Robert - General Topic 2019 #1

Noldus

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Holy shit these people are boring.. like 10x more boring than they were in their original place. I was expecting this to happen eventually but not less than two weeks after they appeared.

yah i liked them when they were in there home country, robert would go away to work or whatever and lana would have some alone time to bate on the couch, them being on vacation not the right couple for that, they barelly have sex like once a week, u would think a young couple like that would have sex all the time 

• Like 1

I truly believe that bating session could have been a lot longer, if she did not receive some sort of signal that he was almost back home, and that's a shame because it was really building up to something more..... and please believe me, I have actually seen her go an hour of bating, singing and dancing

• Like 1

On 10/4/2019 at 6:02 PM, miscvoyeur said:

Holy shit these people are boring.. like 10x more boring than they were in their original place. I was expecting this to happen eventually but not less than two weeks after they appeared.

i have never found this couple very interesting to watch, too classic life for me ,

i hope the next couple in this apartment will be a new couple never seen before this is what i am waiting for this apartment and same thing for the other couple on vacation apartment there is in barcelona

• Like 1