B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #5 / October #1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL free pussy and do you think he even cares?  Guys like him are a dime a dozen......would you care Fagen?

He seemed to care yes, she is playing with his feelings, he clearly wants more than just drunk pussy

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

after getting caught up on the forum, i will never like Jessica again!!  she is just one of many dirty,  _ _ _ _ _ _,  _ _ _ _ _ _ that inhabit the Barcelona apts!!  F you Jessica and the horse you rode in on!!  I actually liked you until what i've read tonight.

And what did you read that made you dislike her like that ? havent seen her do anything wrong today?

So that confirms what set him off.  She hit him in the hallway when he was corralling her after the tub and that is a major issue for him (don't blame him).  But being drunk she just can't see the answer is to give him some space.

She was way to good for the last guy she was with (the "ex") but this guy seems way to good for her. 

2 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

So that confirms what set him off.  She hit him in the hallway when he was corralling her after the tub and that is a major issue for him (don't blame him).  But being drunk she just can't see the answer is to give him some space.

She was way to good for the last guy she was with (the "ex") but this guy seems way to good for her. 

Yes she gave him a hit