Leora -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room 2019 #3

happyone

But we need more ... we need to fuck ... feel ...
I drag you with me ... until you reach my car ... fortunately there is no one at that time in the morning, the water hits the crystals ... clouded by the breath of our excited hot bodies
We get into the backseat of the car ... I lay her down ... to lower her pants ... I look at you full of desire ...... I take my pants off to her .. I can no longer control my desires , I see your pussy, shaved with a little hair, I suck it ... I bite you ... MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm ........
she helps me to lower my pants, throwing them on the other side of the car ... I put your feet on my shoulders ... and you start enjoying ... she caresses her tits
I take off your thong hard, and you love it ... I make you very horny ... my tongue surrounds your lips ... they are thirsty for you
I take off my shirt ... and my hands caress your chest, I bring it ... I want to suck them ... bite them ... play with your nipples ...
We take off our wet clothes ... our bodies are wet with sweat .....
With your legs on my shoulders ... I will penetrate you ... God ... I can no longer ... I will put my penis inside her ... Fuck me my life .... yes. ... fuck me ... she tells me ...
I push hard ... squeezing your breasts while I fuck you ..... you can perceive the sound of the mixture of our juices when you put my cock in your pussy ... the sound of our moans gets louder and louder ..
I feel that when you put my dick in your mouth ... you pass your tongue slowly down the tip drinking every drop that comes out ... you slide your tongue through that swollen vein ... slowly ... you want to play with my penis ...
You spit ... that slides down my penis ... then MMMMMmmmmmm ... enter everything ... from the bottom up ... your lips clench in each friction ... you slide your teeth ... slowly ... but I can feel them ... my testicles are jealous ... and that can't be ... so you suck them ... I put them in your naughty mouth ... everything is very soft ... soaked in juices ... ........................................
TO BE CONTINUE..........

Just now, raul399 said:

read the story... hahaha.... and tell me if you like... hahaha
If this story doesn't make her horny... I cut my veins.. hahaha.
I was with a permanent erection while I was writing it... hahaha.

I read it, heck I could've written it.