Leora -Johnny 5, and others Special Chat Room 2019 #4

StnCld316

Is it only me or has anyone else noticed, that if  you take your eyes away from her gorgeous face, her perfect tits, her ever inviting ass and her beckoning pussy, then take a good look as I have over the last four days at the magnificence of her crowning glory, her hair. It varies depending on how the light catches it between dark brown, brown with streaks of blonde, and under the kitchen light on the night of Rauls dream come true,  it was shimmering with an auburn, chestnut, almost red glow. Leora as an artist would best be able to describe the tone of it, but it was perfect. As is the hair on the other part of her body 😄

Some girls in life are lucky to be blessed with one or possibly two redeeming assets, she has been blessed with the “ full house “ and that’s without counting the “ inner Leora “  the kindness, the temperament, sense of humour and a vivid imagination along with a desire to please and fully commit herself to whatever she chooses to do at any given time. We are the lucky ones who benefit from these special gifts. Thank you Princess!! 

• Like 3

Has seemed as though there may not be much interest in anything of a playful nature at the residence for a little while now. Although it may have not been noticed, an arrival of a certain aunty may have occurred or may perhaps be closely immanent.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Has seemed as though there may not be much interest in anything of a playful nature at the residence for a little while now. Although it may have not been noticed, an arrival of a certain aunty may have occurred or may perhaps be closely immanent.

Not here yet I don’t think, she usually is quite frisky before that event, if history is anything to go by.