Leora -Johnny 5, and others Special Chat Room 2019 #4

StnCld316

juggler said:

Meanwhile, the Johnny 5 and Raul thread is silent. Strange.

SILENCE.... it's normal... in Spain it's three o'clock in the morning.... I work, I can't be looking 24 hours a day... for looking I don't receive any money income....
quite the opposite I pay to look... hahaha
I dedicate weekends to important things, to my family (girlfriend, daughter, parents, friends).
For me to see RLC is an entertainment, nothing more, I do not want to feel an obsession, I would suffer a lot, I will not meet Leora in person, I will never talk to her, that's life, 
When I have time I look, if she is, well.....
that she is not, well... 
she has a way, and I have another way, if at any time our paths cross, perfect ... 
Now in this precise moment I have time, but she is sleeping, to have the same schedule, she has changed her schedule, she will have her motives and reasons to change it, I can not do anything about it.
I have to enjoy small things, like, see how it behaves, analyze how it behaves, if it is darker, if the hair is silkier, if it has painted its nails, if it has new clothes, those small details that make me feel something.

• Like 1

I like to play psychologist.
I try to guess what his inner self is like, what he likes about life, 
She is a self-taught person, she likes to draw, read, listen to music (mala) hahaha. she is a bohemian person.
She doesn't need men to satisfy her sexual needs, (they say the best orgasm is a good masturbation) she only needs friends to be able to talk.
He likes to take walks around the city, sit on the side of the river, and watch and observe, and let his mind fly, these things make him feel alive, and comforts his soul.
She needs to be observed, she feels safe, she has been living with cameras for a long time, and it is her way of life ... without the cameras, she feels she lacks something, she would have a boring life and that would lead to a depression, she is accustomed to that. 
Having a house, an income, being able to buy things, (all women like to go shopping... hahaha) that makes her more self-sufficient.
She is getting used to this new life, she buys plants, she buys details for the house, she wants to see that place as a home.
I think she has no desire to return to Russia, I think she wants to live in Europe 1 year, 2 years, the freedom she has discovered, people who are very different than Europeans are more pleasant and friendly, and educated than Russians in general... (there is everything in the whole world)
It's all a simple idea... I don't know if I've got it right, or I just haven't got it right at all... hahaha.
in these things are what I entertain myself with when she's asleep, or just not there...
Seeing her enjoying sex, every day is more complicated ... our paths do not cross everything I would like it to be ... hahaha

• Like 1