Leora -Johnny 5, and others Special Chat Room 2019 #4

StnCld316

Just now, Iwishicould said:

I think she should do a complete session just watching herself arousing herself in the mirror, she would then understand how we feel watching her, she would without a doubt enjoy it immensely, as do we. 😍

she already did it a couple of time in this new apartment

5 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

Not here yet I don’t think, she usually is quite frisky before that event, if history is anything to go by.

Perhaps she may be there, as there evidently had been some friskiness of late until sometime the day before yesterday.

As attractive of a woman as she is, she would definitely look really good in a teddy as well ! Or perhaps it should be considered and restated that she would make a teddy look really good if she chose to acquire any and wear any of them !

I personally thought that she was very sexy when whilst rotating her pelvic area she was also contracting her vaginal lips, which seemed to not only please me but also her as well. I would imagine that if whoever had their cock inside her would only have to lay there and she could make him orgasm just by the muscles in her vagina, Awesome!! 😳

• Like 1