Leora - General Chat Topic September/October 2019 #7

Aussie_oi_oi

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Hey buddy! Hope you had a less stressful day today.

It's 10am Sunday morning, sometimes real life gets in the way of seeing our beautiful Leora. It was very hard day for me, being the eldest son my family believe all responsibility for the family befalls me. 2019 hasn't been a great year family wise.

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

But a lovely view watching Leora bate, sitting back having a coffee.

It's beautiful to watch, Bro!  I keep forgetting you're living in an entirely different time zone. At least you have the summer to look forward to!

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

It's beautiful to watch, Bro!  I keep forgetting you're living in an entirely different time zone. At least you have the summer to look forward to!

Those whom live in Australia or visited Melbourne would say we have 4 seasons in a day. But to be fair it doesn't really get cold but then again if you live in Queensland you would disagree.

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Those whom live in Australia or visited Melbourne would say we have 4 seasons in a day. But to be fair it doesn't really get cold but then again if you live in Queensland you would disagree.

I like that song. Never heard it before.

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

LOL, that's a new one to me! Hair dryer to dry her wet spot? Guess she doesn't want to stew in her own juices. I would def sleep on that side!

I think I've seen her do that in past in the Guest Room in the second apartment.

• Like 1