Leora - General Chat Topic September/October 2019 #7

Aussie_oi_oi

I've given some more thought to my earlier post about Leora's seeming preference for anal. My best recollection is that it started sometime after Zoya rocked the RLC world with her anal session using a Magic Marker. It was the first on camera anal insertion that I can recall and it got great reception from fans in the chat. Leora now seems to choose anal over vaginal and her decision could be based upon her desire for ratings....or it could very well be that she enjoys it. I see no evidence that her fans have demanded that of her so I would tend to believe her choice may not be just a response to customer demand. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

I've given some more thought to my earlier post about Leora's seeming preference for anal. My best recollection is that it started sometime after Zoya rocked the RLC world with her anal session using a Magic Marker. It was the first on camera anal insertion that I can recall and it got great reception from fans in the chat. Leora now seems to choose anal over vaginal and her decision could be based upon her desire for ratings....or it could very well be that she enjoys it. I see no evidence that her fans have demanded that of her so I would tend to believe her choice may not be just a response to customer demand. 

I always welcome your opinion, sir.

Count me as a long-time lover!  In that regard, I'm renewing my call for RLC to do something about Leora's terrible camera placements. She is so far ahead of RLC that she has moved her base of operations to the kitchen and guest room where she can access the closest proximity and best camera angle. By moving to the corner of the sofa.in the guest room...she gets us as close as possible.  It should be a priority for RLC to make sure she has the best camera placement rather than have her make those maneuvers.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Count me as a long-time lover!  In that regard, I'm renewing my call for RLC to do something about Leora's terrible camera placements. She is so far ahead of RLC that she has moved her base of operations to the kitchen and guest room where she can access the closest proximity and best camera angle. By moving to the corner of the sofa.in the guest room...she gets us as close as possible.  It should be a priority for RLC to make sure she has the best camera placement rather than have her make those maneuvers.

Brother, you know RLC moves slower than a snail. You also know how many people fell to the wayside because RLC doesn't move fast enough. It is we who are patient that reap the rewards. Always remember the tortoise always beats the hare.