Leora - General Chat Topic September/October 2019 #7

Aussie_oi_oi

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Aussie, as Mr. jimbo says she reads. Not sure when she reads but she knows what we like. Of that I am sure!

being a watcher for six years I know she loves to read our comments. I like to let the newbie's know. But you still need to be respectful and undersatnd RLC doesn't allow Leora to comment.

I'm not sure where everyone is but she is looking as hot as the sun right now.

I agree, what wouldn't I give to be there with her now

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora is working the camera angle great now.

I am hard pressed to believe we are the only ones here. But sometimes others get turned on by our comments. Its a bit bizarre but I've seen it happen before. It's especially true when she appears to be reacting to our comments. A bit of a rush for everyone, but rare.

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I am hard pressed to believe we are the only ones here. But sometimes others get turned on by our comments. Its a bit bizarre but I've seen it happen before. It's especially true when she appears to be reacting to our comments. A bit of a rush for everyone, but rare.

Leora would be very happy knowing she is making us happy. It's only natual for her to real this way.

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora would be very happy knowing she is making us happy. It's only natual for her to real this way.

The other thing I don't get is when some come on and comment that she does nothing. I will never understand that. If she were going to do something she would have already. Why complain? Is it to piss on our Cheerios? 

• Like 1

I used to react to it and get angry. It became so bad people were egging me on. I am now the converted.

I just block them lol