Isabel & Marcelo Pictures - Split #1

Honestly, what can you expect from a Dominican girl that came to Spain to make a living doing nothing but showing her tits and how she f...s (other than the “bar” she is working right now)? Nothing new… I’ve seen this before and lately it’s being something quite usual here in Spain. The “Latin gangsters” are much worse, believe me. What I don’t understand is how a guy like Marcelo is hanging out with a girl like that…

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About an hour ago, whilst Marcelo was in the spare bathroom, Isabel went into the second bedroom and was going through his packed bags looking at pieces of paper. When she heard movement (no pun intended) from the spare bathroom, she quickly put the paper back in the bags and got out of the bedroom quickly looking very sheepish..  I guess the trust is still not back in their relationship.

salut les petits loups

j'ai bien l'impression que ça finira en eau de boudin comme avec Alma ! déja qu'il se passe plus grand chose autant regarder un documentaire sur la sexualité des bonobos au moins ils changent de partenaires suivant leur humeur mdr !!! ;D

un peu de gaieté et de surprise ou d'imagination que diable ou alors ils finiront vieux cons !!! attention a la routine !

sont jeunes pourtant

regarder sofia et roman une vraie pub pour capotes anglaises !!! :o

bien aller y a un excellent Tex Avery qui m'attends bye les petits loups

;) :-*

About an hour ago, whilst Marcelo was in the spare bathroom, Isabel went into the second bedroom and was going through his packed bags looking at pieces of paper. When she heard movement (no pun intended) from the spare bathroom, she quickly put the paper back in the bags and got out of the bedroom quickly looking very sheepish..  I guess the trust is still not back in their relationship.

Don't think there was much trust to begin with for these two.