Isabel & Marcelo Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Wonder how long that will last this time?    ::)

I give it less than a week.

The weekend IS coming and we all know weekends are knife and battle time here.

Look who just showed up,,perhaps for the weekend. I hope they just lay around in their underwear constantly playing with themselves,,,or even better yet,,,WITH EACH OTHER!! One could only dream

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Look who just showed up,,perhaps for the weekend. I hope they just lay around in their underwear constantly playing with themselves,,,or even better yet,,,WITH EACH OTHER!! One could only dream

I wish they do so  ;D

Go ahead dude. Fuck her 4 ways to hell and back.

She won't mind! In fact, she won't even notice!

She's been on her fucking phone all day...

I wish they do so  ;D

me too, tongues at the ready!  :P :P :P