B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

7 minutes ago, pajero said:

merci HARLEY. ont ne sais toujour pas pourquoi MOLLY EST PARTIE SI VITE

i think Molly had a little outside help in that decision.  maybe the guy she was with the other night, offered a better deal to stay with him for the remainder of her time!

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

this is where part and only part of the stealing comes into play.  there was/is no reason for this apartment to have been offline for 12 plus hours!!  you are absolutely right to feel the way you do about this absurd UM time!!

You wonder why no one discuss anything of importance and interest on this forum? I'd loved to discuss this super strange happenings today, but I know you will just spin it into some fucked up pre-made theory like this. ☝️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You wonder why no one discuss anything of importance and interest on this forum? I'd loved to discuss this super strange happenings today, but I know you will just spin it into some fucked up pre-made theory like this. ☝️

go for it and see what happens

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

i tell you what Ed, I'm fixing to go pick up some medication that my doctor prescribed for me today and then i'm going to my son's house to watch game 5 of the World Series.  you and the rest of the forum can discuss it until your hearts content.  when i get home, i'll read the discussion and i will ask you questions in PM if i have any.  is that a fair enough deal??

The lamp Amber put by the head of the bed ruins the lighting on all 3 cameras in her room. 

Edit: better now that it's switched to nightvision at the foot of the bed, but I wish RLC would tell girls that lamps at the head of the bed aren't good for the cameras. Although's that probably like 15th on the list of obvious things I think RLC should do that they don't.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i tell you what Ed, I'm fixing to go pick up some medication that my doctor prescribed for me today and then i'm going to my son's house to watch game 5 of the World Series.  you and the rest of the forum can discuss it until your hearts content.  when i get home, i'll read the discussion and i will ask you questions in PM if i have any.  is that a fair enough deal??

Why would you need to, you seem to know everything better than all others anyway. Obviously it was a big orgy, hired by the guy Molly brought earlier, and RLC put it UM intentionally. Molly had an orgasm so intense that she had a seizure, and was sent to hospital. Amber got so scared she shit herself, and spent the rest of the UM cleaning up. On a more serious note. If you stop your hate campaign, and "I know better"-crap for forever, we have a deal!

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Amber bating

😍

So much better than the go-nowhere shows with Naomi & Aria that she's been doing.

She even tried to fix the light by putting it on the floor. But it still would have been better if it was turned off completely (or if the overhead light was on).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Why would you need to, you seem to know everything better than all others anyway. Obviously it was a big orgy, hired by the guy Molly brought earlier, and RLC put it UM intentionally. Molly had an orgasm so intense that she had a seizure, and was sent to hospital. Amber got so scared she shit herself, and spent the rest of the UM cleaning up. On a more serious note. If you stop your hate campaign, and "I know better"-crap for forever, we have a deal!

🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣