B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Why would you need to, you seem to know everything better than all others anyway. Obviously it was a big orgy, hired by the guy Molly brought earlier, and RLC put it UM intentionally. Molly had an orgasm so intense that she had a seizure, and was sent to hospital. Amber got so scared she shit herself, and spent the rest of the UM cleaning up. On a more serious note. If you stop your hate campaign, and "I know better"-crap for forever, we have a deal!

IMO you should only make a deal with those who have demonstrated they can keep their word---just saying 

12 minutes ago, timber said:

So much better than the go-nowhere shows with Naomi & Aria that she's been doing.

She even tried to fix the light by putting it on the floor. But it still would have been better if it was turned off completely (or if the overhead light was on).

Pathetic...only an idiot would pay to watch this shit...in the dark no less.  At least Chaturbate is in full lighting, you can talk to the performer and it's FREE!!!!.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Pathetic...only an idiot would pay to watch this shit...in the dark no less.  At least Chaturbate is in full lighting, you can talk to the performer and it's FREE!!!!.

And yet still way better than the shows with Naomi & Aria... 😄

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, happyone said:

IMO you should only make a deal with those who have demonstrated they can keep their word---just saying 

It's not like it matters, he will never fulfill the deal, and I post (mostly) whatever I want anyway.

• Like 1

Well, I'm literarily obsessed in Amber's voluptous body! She has made me watch hours and hours of Naomi's stupid tease shows, even though I hate them. That's how much I love her curves! And then you can imagine how I feel when that dream body amazingly masturbates to a fabulous orgasm! My brain explode!

🤯

I think I might die if she ever pees in the shower. 🥰

• Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

i think Molly had a little outside help in that decision.  maybe the guy she was with the other night, offered a better deal to stay with him for the remainder of her time!

I am so sad that Molly left. I agree with Harley, probably the guy that she was with offered her a better deal for her time in Barcelona with no cameras.

Such a waste, this apartment with Amber and Molly certainly has the potential to be good.

Pity right now RLC has no cash in the bank to even compete with a single individual for girls.

Sad.

Il y a 3 heures, Sexytreach a dit :

Amber looks like a voluptuous Serafima 🥰

I know that you said "looks like" and not "is like a voluptuous...".

But I still think this is an unfair comparison because that damn Serafima did not bate once in the open on the same bed (or on any bed in RLC).

8 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

WTF? they didn't even make the bed in Molly's room up

She wasn't there long enough anyways.  As long as she didn't piss on the bedding it should be clean for next recipient.  After all they all run in the same clique.