Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #2

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, bayleebr said:

His crappy record on climate change, his rollback of LGBT protections, increasing military presence in the Middle East and sanctioning countries that go against US imperialism, his gross backing of the racist state of Israel, the fact he is just as much of a corporate whore as any US politcian...i've got plenty of reasons for dislike your Fuhrer.

1071235403_source(1).gif.a6801ae920b4f4300bbd8c8e711d3037.gif

What crappie record on Climate Change are you referring to, Sir? I mean, Al the SCUMBAG Gore, in 2006 the man who claimed the Coast would disappear and Co2 and temperatures would be like "In the House of the Rising Sun," is a bunch of Crap! We are still waiting. Hello - Hello - "Is anybody in there." "Gross backing of the racist state of Israel." IMO, you're the Racist? The Jews are arrogant people; nevertheless, their God's chosen. God deals with his people. I'll leave it at that. "Trump the Fuhrer." What was "Obama" Satan? President Trump has done more for America than any other President. The working Americans are back. The poverty rate for African Americans has "reached its lowest rate ever," and for Hispanics, it "has reached an all-time low." 

No one is perfect in this world of division and hate. "When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you." (Winston Churchill) The Liberals want the world, to throw out our kindness, and to bury our love. "The far left, wants us to practice aggression and perfect antagonism." The Liberals aim is to divide us all! 19.gif.85f8b2af0737eacb8366ac887dfd11f0.gif

• Like 1