Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've pretty much lost all interest in Maya anymore. Whenever I see a picture of her my eyes are always drawn immediately to that hideous distracting tattoo of hers.

I guess I'm just an old purist, and yes, it bothers me that much.

I agree.  Used to go to her apartment first.  Now I might go there if nothing else is going on.  So sad.

all dudes thats complaining about a tat on a females thigh has to be some old farts and i dont mean that in a disrespectful way lol im just saying more and more females now days is getting those type of tats and if a beautiful female is standing in front of you naked and the only thing youcan focus on is a thigh tat thats hilarious to me

Very few tats enhance a girls looks. A beautiful girl is a beautiful girl. The addition of a tat detracts from those looks. Maya's tat has definitely done her no favours.

I noticed one of her friends who slept over had a big tattoo in the middle of her chest (not on her tits). It looked fucking awful as well!!!

I also feel that there are a lot of low class guys out there that like seeing a big ugly tattoo on a ( once upon a time cute girl ), because to them it makes them feel that these girls are cheap and approachable by them, and pretty much susceptible for their own line of bullshit.

Nothing personal, Just my take on it.

I also feel that there are a lot of low class guys out there that like seeing a big ugly tattoo on a ( once upon a time cute girl ), because to them it makes them feel that these girls are cheap and approachable by them, and pretty much susceptible for their own line of bullshit.

Nothing personal, Just my take on it.

guys that like tattoos are low class? girls with tattoos are cheap and approchable? wtf kinda bullshit is that? your take is all kinds of wrong everybody has their own preferences some people dont like tattoos some people dont mind em thats fine but to sit there and put a label on these people is ignorant most of these guys that like the tattoos might be the classiest guy in the world but can appreciate body art...i have no opinion on whether i like or dislike tattoos i just dont mind em at all because im not an ass and dont judge a person on a fucking tattoo im able to look past that and appreciate everything else about a person

And thats just "MY" take on it

It's just my opinion, so please don't tell me that I'm not entitled to voice it.

I've had about all I can stand of this 'Political Correctness crap', which to me has never been anything more than a 'Political Contrivance'. A method of trying to make others too afraid to speak the truth, or to ever even speak their minds.

And it was you that said that those that hate TATS as you put it must all be 'Old Farts'.

Is that not a label? Or doesn't the same rules apply to you.

By the way,.. I didn't mention any names in my comments, and yes, some of us still feel that we have a right to voice our own opinion. And I wasn't writing to you specifically about my own take on this, but to those of others who might just share the same view of this as I do.

I will not be bullied by anyone in not saying what I truly believe.

If you disagree with me, fine, you can say so politely, without calling me either ignorant or an ass,.. It just seems rather hypocritical and judgmental of you.

The whole argument about Tattoos revolves around stereotypes, and for the most part, those that have them are pigeon holing themselves with their markings.

The style of marking defines who they are and their social peers.

So it is easy to generalize and make blanket statements regarding them.

Woodworker is correct in what he has said, even if some people may not like the way it was said.

Damn grainy cheap assed cameras. A perfect shot of her feet and puss and it's all blurry.

But in the last pic, I'll bet she's trying to see what her puss looks like to the world.

As for the tat agument, that's what Libtards do. They can do and say what they want, but you can't. You are not allowed to voice any opinion, but they are. They can call you all kinds of names, but you can't.

It's always been a do as I say, not as I do mentality.

But I really hope I'm around when all of these silly ink covered people start getting wrinkled and ragged skin. All that artwork isn't going to make a bit of sense. Plus the cancers that this crap is going to cause.