Alisa (2019) Part #1

Привет Алиса, когда ты занимаешься сексом в спальне, ты делаешь это дольше, чем в гостиной.
К сожалению, вы (или ваш партнер) обычно выключали свет, чтобы я (и другие подписчики) не могли видеть все сексуальные сцены.
Кроме того, сильный свет, расположенный справа от кровати, делает его еще труднее видеть.
Чтобы лучше понять, я прилагаю некоторые рамки.
Надеюсь, ты сможешь сделать что-нибудь, чтобы мне было лучше наслаждаться тем, что ты делаешь во время секса.
Поцелуй.

alisabad.thumb.jpg.ae0ad44cb48443895496d848285dade2.jpg

alisabad1.thumb.jpg.e35f737ae444b0c4fea175b204fa4c31.jpg

alisabad2.thumb.jpg.f207d55a8ef7cb82bad29c04623bf4b1.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, budda said:

Привет Алиса, когда ты занимаешься сексом в спальне, ты делаешь это дольше, чем в гостиной.
К сожалению, вы (или ваш партнер) обычно выключали свет, чтобы я (и другие подписчики) не могли видеть все сексуальные сцены.
Кроме того, сильный свет, расположенный справа от кровати, делает его еще труднее видеть.
Чтобы лучше понять, я прилагаю некоторые рамки.
Надеюсь, ты сможешь сделать что-нибудь, чтобы мне было лучше наслаждаться тем, что ты делаешь во время секса.
Поцелуй.

Hi Alice, when you have sex in the bedroom, you do it longer than in the living room.
Unfortunately, you (or your partner) usually turned off the lights so that I (and other subscribers) could not see all the sex scenes.
In addition, the strong light located to the right of the bed makes it even harder to see.
To better understand, I am enclosing some frameworks.
I hope you can do something to make me better enjoy what you do during sex.
Kiss.

So from this statement you are not happy that they turn the lights off then you are not happy when they leave a light on. Their is just no pleasing some folk.

2 hours ago, Weeboabby said:

So from this statement you are not happy that they turn the lights off then you are not happy when they leave a light on. Their is just no pleasing some folk.

You didn't understand anything of what I wrote !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1