Arguing..

Guest Squirrel

Whelp, Marcelo is back and they're fucking in the living room, so everything is back to normal once again.

As to be expected...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Me thinks RLC has officially "jumped-the-shark" on this couple. They have moved even beyond train-wreck status and are now an annoyance. Between the abuse of the dog, and their narcissism they have become my #1 reason to cancel my subscription.

Now for those that say just to stop viewing their apartment its an issue of quality for RLC to address. I'm not suggesting every couple is there to satisfy my interest but at the very least they need to not give me reasons to cancel. Had a queasy feeling about these two when they appeared as guests and was disappointed when they showed up as a replacement couple. RLC needs to move them out sooner than later.

O.... k.... he was going to sleep, but then just started punching himself in the back and forehead. A touch of the crazy with this one...

And she took something from his side, and hid it under the mattress.. any idea what it was?

Saw her do that.  Been wondering what it was.  I almost thought it was his shoes but unsure.

• 1 month later...

Very much arguing goin on. Pregnancy test positive or what? :-\

First it was Lora. The other day it was Alina doing a test and today it's Isabel.

If they don't want the risk of a kid either one goes on the pill or the other wears a rubber.