Nikki & Archi (2019) Part #2

its all staged lol 😄 its happen few times like how nikki will enter  while he is flirting with someone they throw a fake fight and than they fuck 😄 i guess today was nikkis time to play the flirting game 😄 but for me it is very funny, like now archi went to the store and imidiately she start flirting took him in the room and boom archi enters 😄 or the previous time when Archi was making massage to the asian girl while N

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

I guess bi guy brought his boyfriend tonight 

No.. It's the "boyfriend" of the lingerie guest girl that is at pocahontas place at the simultaneously cheating party.. :biggrin:

Just need to rotate the positions of the actors: 

its all staged lol 😄 its happen few times like how nikki will enter  while he is flirting with someone they throw a fake fight and than they fuck 😄 i guess today was nikkis time to play the flirting game 😄 but for me it is very funny, like now archi went to the store and imidiately she start flirting took him in the room and boom archi enters 😄 or the previous time when Archi was making massage to the asian girl while Nikki was smoking, lol 😄

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

its all staged lol 😄 its happen few times like how nikki will enter  while he is flirting with someone they throw a fake fight and than they fuck 😄 i guess today was nikkis time to play the flirting game 😄 but for me it is very funny, like now archi went to the store and imidiately she start flirting took him in the room and boom archi enters 😄 or the previous time when Archi was making massage to the asian girl while Nikki was smoking, lol 😄

Totally agree LOOL😂

• Like 1