Leora -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room 2019 #6

happyone

yup, it's a trap, he (Kid-man) is together with a transwoman, you can put make-up on any man and we usually become beautiful women because of our strong facial features, duh. look at those fake eyebrows trying to hide the male apelike protruding browridges on that giant man dome, don't be fooled.

keith-urban-got-arrested-but-not-that-ke

gettyimages-946688040.jpg?itok=ZNuMyRhI

This is now a Nichole Kidmacho thread.

Awesome, more tranny pics then

nicolesboobsituation.jpg

not even any room for those tiny implants in her manboobs

b0207587c6058539fdd8a5b73916f77e.jpg

Those arms are down to her knees, Caitlyn Jenner looks more feminine, that corset don't fool me

54ac04a67cf95_-_elle-jan-15_nicole-kidma

those hips, and feet don't lie.

😂

It will become more apparent with age

GeenaDavis-FTR.jpg

You think that's Caitlyn Jenner? That's Geena Davis bro, another tranny. Everyone in hollywood is.

😂

Sorry Leora but even Audrey Hepburn.. Who's mother, Ella, Baroness van heemstra was named Dame of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of Saint John of Jerusalem by Queen Elisabeth II.. and we all know what those aritocrats and royalty are up to..

I'm bored..

everything in this life has a beginning and an end......it's the moment of the end. (this time it is true)
I have had wonderful moments during these 3 months, (the last weeks not so wonderful hahaha)
In these 3 months I have seen her suck her nipples, something I thought I would never do.... I have seen her masturbate with the aunt... I have been lucky....
lately when I go to rest is when she starts the show ... (I sincerely think she hates me) it's a joke...hahaha.
I have 5 days of membership left... I will keep looking, then I will try to live without it.... there are moments in life that have to be lived without being aware of a screen.
I wish Leora the best of the world and good luck in this life ...... if she is still in Prague and I read positive comments, maybe return to Rlc .... now I am not in the mood to continue .....

Leora, you know my body... the farewell gift is that you know my face... hahaha.
It won't be necessary for you to imagine me anymore... hahaha.
so you can put a face to your fantasies when you masturbate thinking about my...hahaha.