Introduction .. and a question(s)

ObservationMode

Greetings,

I recently discovered the joy of RLC and I spent the last day or so going watching RLC and going over the discussions.  It is a pleasure to meet everyone here.

I am thrilled with the concept of everyday life being shared. However, I am confused by the actions of some of the men.  If I had a beautiful female cuddle up to me and wanting a kiss I would do it (Heck, I would be thrilled at some of the other things that the women try.)  Lets face it, all the women are beautiful in their own way.  Some have special attributes that make them sparkle a little different than the others, but all are beautiful.

With that being said, I was curious what the average length of a couple is on RLC?.  I see quite a few retired. 

Last comment to the men of RLC, seriously..... get off the computers and electronics and take care of those women.  If a BEATIFUL female slides up to you hold her and do not let her go.  Please her for an hour at least with foreplay before you decide to get yours.  Trust me you will not regret it.

-Thank you for your time and consideration.

-ObservationMode ..... Off

Guest Squirrel

I'd say you've just about sized up RLC. It's a soap opera.

CamCaps you'll discover, is a little different.

On behalf of all the snarky people on CamCaps, welcome to the Zoo!

(PS: Don't forget to check out Lora's cat. He's really the star of the show.)

Last comment to the men of RLC, seriously..... get off the computers and electronics and take care of those women.  If a BEATIFUL female slides up to you hold her and do not let her go.  Please her for an hour at least with foreplay before you decide to get yours.  Trust me you will not regret it.

Now here lies the problem - in the olden days before technology took over, we could only listen to 7" singles (ask your grandad) no personal earphones! Only 2 channels on the TV. What could we do? The only thing we were meant to do - be attentive to the girls.

Guest Chatterbox

just put your CD/MP3 player to "loop" setting....... all the time in the world to enjoy the fleshly pleasures to the soundtrack of your choice.....

Guest Squirrel

just put your CD/MP3 player to "loop" setting....... all the time in the world to enjoy the fleshly pleasures to the soundtrack of your choice.....

Ahh, but there's nothing quite like that short-lived but unique sound you hear when you realize that your cassette player is now eating your favorite tape...