B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #3

Milena had a drunk photo session with Belle one of the first nights in B1, and she bated to the pics 😉

Later she and Lima had some photo sessions with the photographer friend of Milena with lots of smoking on the balcony.....

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Wonder when they will move the TV back to the LR, it is still in the masterbedroom, should be in the LR so the other girls can use it also if they want.

Good point-how can we have any real life with no tv to watch in front of a couch to sit on 😏

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Milena had a drunk photo session with Belle one of the first nights in B1, and she bated to the pics 😉

Later she and Lima had some photo sessions with the photographer friend of Milena with lots of smoking on the balcony.....

Don't remember her,Lima i remember well,she was that girl that didn't like to drink.

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Milena is the old lady of the group....well, her and Monica that is

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

that's the way i remember it.....Rose and Belle tagged teamed her from what i remember reading

Yep thats correct, and they were really hungry that night for some pussy. I remember the night they did the same tag team on Jasmin.

• Like 1