B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #3

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I think it's kind of weird and a little uncomfortable, too. Why not get well at home and then go to RLC? It's all very strange. 

you might not know this but when RLC says come here, they drop what they are doing at that very moment and pack their things to catch a flight.  RLC says jump and these girls say...how high?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not if you had the overhead cam in that room back then...😁

not what i've heard but if you say so.  for some what she did was great and for others it was a waste of time.  i know you have probably lost sleep waiting for her to get back and i hope she is much better this time for you!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

not what i've heard but if you say so.  for some what she did was great and for others it was a waste of time.  i know you have probably lost sleep waiting for her to get back and i hope she is much better this time for you!

She bated 'Straight down the bed' many times, which was a bad angle for us back then. Now, in her ex room in B2, they have a cam to cover that. Therefore, my 152 times was nearer than your sources estimate...Plus she had a lot more fans here than not...just saying..
I wish she'd take that fucking mask off tho...😕