Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

17 minutes ago, rado07 said:

so will it be. The preparation is running
I think they are under pressure. they have to deliver.
the money that flowed into the apartment has to come back
They believe that brings the most viewers

Agree,it sucks for the users that wish to have a regular roomates place again(like Kristy,Mara place was),maybe next week things will be more than this,Sophia will start showing more and bring friends etc.

• Like 2

Not sure what kind of "cam calibration" they did(seems none)in bedroom cams but now we have four cams with three of them going all the time night vision mode,that's three quarters of the cams not working good any time the lights aren't all turned on at max.Years waiting for the two cams in bedroom to be fixed..now after the "improvement" we have three cams not working correctly,don't know if to laught or crie.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

Guys something I still haven't figured out is why Sophia is roommate and not a guest, her personal belongings are still in the suitcase. 🤔

She acts like a guest for sure,i understand she is new and Masha is showing the "way" but still would be nice to already seeing her more apart,more individual way.But the house itself also make things more difficult,one bedroom only and relatively small house,hard to have personal space.Think a lot of us wish,want a good roomates house but is hard to do similar life style as the best roomates house when had(Kristy place),they had a big house with three bedrooms.Just Hope at least no leasbian shows and that Masha continues having her "adventures" and that Sophia have her ones also,and looking by the house name..Masha,Sophia and not masha&sophia that should be the case,not a couple..just roomates.

• Like 1

The basic problem of the apartment was not eliminated
e-fuse speaks, something is still broken⚠️
light goes out
The girls are looking for the key for the fuse box, if it is not found, the cameras go out soon

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1