Milena - back for stay #2 - fan page

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I have no recollection of her at all.  She is gorgeous and seems to be playing well lately.   

Yes, she had a lot of shit hurled at her back then...She seemed to be a control freak and totally pissed Belle off, to the extent that Belle moved to B2. She's certainly different, but much 'warmer' this time round, imo...and, as I said before, as sexy as fuck! 

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, she had a lot of shit hurled at her back then...She seemed to be a control freak and totally pissed Belle off, to the extent that Belle moved to B2. She's certainly different, but much 'warmer' this time round, imo...and, as I said before, as sexy as fuck! 

I don't remember that at all...but if she pissed off Belle and made her move, then I'm good...lol

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Milena, like so many other girls in GOV, is not really ready to participate in the project.

So much teasing and now also this very stange show. Completely missed the Point of actually give a view into her actual private life. But what I really found beyond anything is her spend some days off cam with her BF and not a single visit to this place. What kind of bullshit is this? 

Anyway, I hope she doesn't stay long. Really a big disappointment. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Milena, like so many other girls in GOV, is not really ready to participate in the project.

So much teasing and now also this very stange show. Completely missed the Point of actually give a view into her actual private life. But what I really found beyond anything is her spend some days off cam with her BF and not a single visit to this place. What kind of bullshit is this? 

Anyway, I hope she doesn't stay long. Really a big disappointment. 

...but she's still hotter than a Naga Chilli...:biggrin: