Impeach President Trump

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

You're a fucking idiot mate. Let me get to the truth in the above sentence:

I pay no attention to anything written on the businessinsider blog nor the atlantic blog because they are both liberal progressive publication which distort and mislead.

I pay no attention to anything that would move me to understadn that everything is not as great as I'm told it is because then I would feel guilty about not being bothered to do anything about it. So I get my "news" from the places that sell opinion as fact and it keeps me comfortably pliant.

Yep.  Sums it up quite well.

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

He's a classic beta male and his lack of education means that he mistakenly believes that Trump (🤣) is the strong alpha male that will keep him safe.

More pseudo intellectual bs disguised as knowledge. You are so full of shit that it is coming out of the top of your head. No, actually I just consider Trump to be the President of the United States. I protect myself.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am out of here. I hope to get a nice discussion on facts. Instead it is pointless to convince somebody who only believes in his own stubborn opinion. 🙈

I believe in my beliefs, you only believe in things that someone else has told you are facts.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

More pseudo intellectual bs disguised as knowledge. You are so full of shit that it is coming out of the top of your head. No, actually I just consider Trump to be the President of the United States. I protect myself.

You don't protect yourself with the things you write on here mate. In fact you commit credibility suicide every time you chooose to write your bullshit. Always banging on about President Trump, like a proper beta male. Dude, he doesn't even know you exist, get over it!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

You have your hissy fit alone.  I'm done arguing with ignorance.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

I believe in my beliefs, you only believe in things that someone else has told you are facts.

Haha, what does this even mean, you've disappeared up your own shitpipe now mate! 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂

• Like 1