Impeach President Trump

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why can Europeans not handle criticism of their beliefs? Maybe it's because their beliefs are not something they have arrived at on their own. Could it be that European education is more indoctrination than it is teaching people how to think for themselves. 

You really have no sense of irony do you? That you, after all the baseless, factless bull that you write every day can then talk about indoctrination in others?! You're the idiotic gift that just keeps giving 🤣 😂

• Like 2

Just now, Maturin said:

You really have no sense of irony do you? That you, after all the baseless, factless bull that you write every day can then talk about indoctrination in others?! You're the idiotic gift that just keeps giving 🤣 😂

He really now starts to make a fool out of himself. I gave him many bridges to explain himself but when he continues that way it gets very hard to take him serious anymore...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you handle criticism of your beliefs? It is you who insults people here. Calling me a communist and all such things. European education is more focussed on the whole word as US education seems to focus only on the USA. At least that is the impression I get when I listen to you. 

Yes, because my beliefs are mine and not what someone else has told me I should believe. 

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

He's a MAGAt.  You'll get further with a sloth.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yes, because my beliefs are mine and not what someone else has told me I should believe. 

So you think your beliefs are the only right ones and all the others are wrong. That sounds very stubborn and not educated at all to me...

• Like 2

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Repeat this every day when you look in the mirror:

• Beliefs are not facts.
  • Beliefs do not give me the autority to be a stupid dick
  • Beliefs are not facts.
  • Like 1